Join us and your fellow alumni!
Alumni events planned for this year include:
- Alumni Association Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament, Aug. 13, 2016, at 7:00 p.m. at Sacred Heart Church’s Walpole Hall, 1840 E. 8th St. in Jeffersonville. Registration is at 6:30 and the buy-in is $40 for 5,000 chips with one $40 add-on for 10,000 chips. Concessions will be available for sale throughout the evening. Proceeds support the Alumni Association Scholarship Fund. The public is invited, and alumni are especially encouraged to attend. Charity Gaming Night License No. 141848. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Alumni Glow Golf Challenge. Sept. 10, 2016 at Covered Bridge. More details to come. For more information on becoming a team captain, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual events for Providence Alumni and families include:
- Breakfast with Santa for families with young children in the New Albany Deanery, typically the first Saturday in December.
- Easter Egg Hunt for families with young children in the New Albany Deanery. Typically the day before Easter. Activities include photos with the Easter Bunny and an Easter egg hunt.
- Alumni Night at a football and boys’ basketball game. Events include a social gathering and recognition of Pioneer teams celebrating anniversaries of their post-season accomplishments. Fall Alumni Night: Friday, Oct. 14, during PHS football vs. Clarksville game.
Alumni events staged in conjunction with the Providence Office of Institutional Advancement include: